Sunday 2 September 2012

Lilac Wedding

 I made this card for my cousin. The card stock i used was by Payper Box 250gsm double sided pearlescent card in lilac and white.

I started with a layer of lilac card,
I then used Ornamental 2 cartridge on my Cricut to cut the shape in lilac and the shadow in white.

The middle of the lilac card i used a mask from Creative Expressions .

I then cut and embossed 2 Spellbinder Fancy Ovals one in lilac and one in white, I taped the ribbon behind the smaller oval and threaded it threw the loop and then through the loop of the larger oval,I used double sided foam pads to mount the ovals onto the embossed card.
 The stamp used is from Creative Expressions I heat embossed it in silver.
To finish  i used some sticky back pearls from my stash.


Challenge 50 Let's Celebrate!divasbydesignchallenge
                                                                                    http://blog.creative-expressions.uk.com/2012/07/july-card-challenge-live.html#comment-form

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, really pretty. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete