Tuesday 11 September 2012

FRIENDS

 Can you tell I treated myself to the Spellbinder Bitty Blossom set. I used Retro Floral Colossal Paper Pack which I've had for ages and Stickles glitter,

The first lay of backing paper is also Retro Floral but the second is from Joanna Sheen's Furry Friends CD Rom .
Behind the Fancy Oval is a piece of wool left over from a scarf i made for my mum last year.


 The friends banner was cut on my Cricut using the Plantin Schoolbook, I placed a piece of silver mirri card in the middle to help make the letters stand out.


Spellbinders Fancy Oval was used for my stamped Tatty Teds then embossed through my Grand Calibur.
I used Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink for the teds and then Tattered Rose on the hat and scarf with a little bit of Glamour Dust to finish.
FRIENDSHIPhttp://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
dreamvalleychallenges40-something-old-something-new.

2 comments:

  1. Great card. I like the image and the flowers. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Love your flowers! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.

    Hugs
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete