Saturday 20 October 2012

Three Ribbon Flower

 LOTV stamp which I coloured with water coloured pencils and added Glamour Dust.
LOTV papers used with gems top right, the butterfly is a peeloff placed on top of some lilic paper from my stash.
The three bow ribbon top left is just three pieces of satin ribbon tied in a bow
To make the aperture I place my Spellbinder Fancy Oval over the top of my two pieces of paper then ran it through my Grand Calibur(see pictures below)
I used a piece of ribbon to hide the joins.
The white bow and flower bottom right is from my stash,but the two small pink flowers i made from the same ribbon i used for the bow. I have put some picture on to try and show how I make them,sorry about the focus.


liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.




3 comments:

  1. great card, very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine, good luck and hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Alison :-) the image is adorable and the papers and details are so pretty :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, thanks for joining in our winter wonderland challenge at MMCS.
    Sally.

    ReplyDelete