Thursday 11 October 2012

Red Ribbon Flower



I just love LOTV stamps, the dog is so cute, I have used my little tin of water colour pencils again and Glamour Dust,
I used Black Diamond Stickles for the dog lead and collar.
The aperture was made using the large Fancy Ovals die by Spellbinders,
The blue flowers and leaves are made using the Bitty Blossom die set by Spellbinders and yes more Glamour Dust.
The red flower I made using some ribbon from my goodie box,I used the same ribbon for the bow.
The paper used is Dovecraft Christmas Fancy.
For the stars on top of the trees i used some Gold Glamour Dust and then placed coloured gems to look like lights.
I printed paper from Cute Companions Christmas Collection for the inside and placed more gems to finish


 


2 comments:

  1. This card is absolutely gorgeous! I'm with you...LOTV images are so very precious! This is one of my faves! Your coloring is beautiful...and I can't believe you made that red flower out of ribbon. So clever! I really love all the sparkle...very Christmassy! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's fun challenge at Lili's Little Fairies! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Alison :-) the image is adorable and the colours and details are fab :-)

    thanks for joining Lili's Little Fairies :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete