Friday 28 September 2012

Cake Mix




Here's another beautiful stamp from LOTV.
I'm using water colour pencils to colour, I must say a big thank you to all the experts who put tutorials on the web.

The cream snowflake paper is from one of my CD roms. I used Glamour Dust to highlight the snowflakes, I also used it on the cake tin the mixing bowl the flour and the broken egg.

To make the aperture i used Spellbinders Fancy Ovals and  Spellbinders Edgeabilities mix and match Classic Edges along the bottom.

For the inside  I used  Edgeabilities again and cut a Fancy Oval out of white sheen paper from my stash.
To finish  i placed a white satin bow on the front.

liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge

inkyimpressionschallenges

simonsaysstampschallenge

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love your watercolour pencils. Yes I watch loads of video tutorials to try to help with my own colouring, and am so thankful to the people who take the time to do it. You seem like you've picked it up perfectly.
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for Lili’s Little Fairies.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card!! thanks so much for sharing it with us at Inky Impressions this week, good luck in the draw

    hugs Vicky xxx

    http://vicky-pawprince.blogspot.co.uk/

    ps I love your animal photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet image...Wonderful creation! Thanks for playing along in the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete